Personal Injury Table of Contents
An Outline of Our Personal Injury Law Practiced
When you have been injured, you can use all the help you can get. It is important to find the right, experienced attorney to understand your case and to represent you. The Baird Law Group will work with you on a one-to-one level to understand the details of your case and offer you effective legal counsel when you need it most.
- Experience assessing claims: The Baird Law Group is experienced with cases like yours and can tell you whether you should pursue legal action.
- No fees or Costs if you don’t recover: Most personal injury attorneys work for a contingency fee, which means that if you do not win your case, you will not have to pay any attorney’s fees or costs unless you recover.
- Cut through red tape: An experienced attorney can work through the large amount of paperwork necessary to resolve your claim so that you can move on with your life.
- Objectivity: A personal injury attorney can be more objective about your case than you can and will not make an emotional decision.
- Alternative dispute resolution: An experienced attorney will know whether your dispute can be resolved best through mediation, therefore saving you time, money, and emotional stress.
- Experience working with other lawyers: An experienced personal injury attorney can deal most effectively and expediently with opposing counsel.
- Experience with insurance companies: Experienced lawyers also know how to work with insurance companies and will not be confused by their tactics or feel pressured to settle for an unsatisfactory amount.
- Best settlements: Personal injury attorneys work hard to reach the best settlements for their clients, as early in the litigation process as possible.
- Best jury verdicts: If a trial becomes necessary, a personal injury attorney can zealously represent you in court and work toward achieving the best possible jury verdict in your favor.
The Baird Law Group proudly represents clients in the Tampa Bay area and surrounding areas, including Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Manatee and Sarasota counties. For specific information about your case, please contact us today.
We offer our clients experienced legal advocacy on a personal
level as well as:
Confidential initial consultations with an experienced lawyer
- A convenient office location near the Hillsborough County Courthouse.
- Efficient and effective legal representation by sensitive and caring attorneys.